Cockatiels perched on native Paper bark tree. They are the smallest member of the cockatoo family and are also known or Quarrions or Weiro Birds. We have the male on the left with his bright yellow head and orange cheek patch, and the female on the right with her less saturated colouring and her distinctive yellow tail banding.
These earrings are designed and assembled by Hyper Finch in their home studio. They are printed on and laser cut from 4mm maple veneered MDF. They are super lightweight and comfortable for all day wear. Earrings are printed on one side and have a natural wood finish on the back side.
- Earring Hardware: Hypoallergenic Surgical Stainless steel.
- Earring Type: Hooks
- Charm Material: 4mm Maple Veneered MDF.
Notes: Hooks come with little silicone stoppers.
- Avoid getting them wet: While a little water won't do any harm, getting the earrings repeatedly wet can cause the wood to swell.
- Don't sleep with earrings in: Sleeping with them in could result in discomfort and possibly injury. It can also damage the earrings
- Not recommended for children: the earrings contain small parts presenting a choking hazard and earrings also have pointy edges which can cause injury to infants.
$10 flat rate shipping. Click and Collect available from our stores in Belgrave or Mount Evelyn